Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Veteran's Day!!

God Bless those who gave their lives and those who are currently fighting for our freedom as we enjoy the comforts of our homes and families.

I usually spend this day off with my kids running to a department store to get their photo taken for our Christmas Cards. This year I decided to save time and money. Every year I make an appointment and get the kids all dressed up. It ends up NOT being alot of fun. Even though we have an appointment, we end up waiting at least 1 - 1 1/2 hours before it's our turn. And I hear "I'm hungry" and "Are we almost done". Well last year, I didn't like my Christmas greeting card. And it ends up costing quite a bit of money too. So today, we slept in and have enjoyed a nice big breakfast together as a family.

But I did get my Christmas greeting card photo done!! I just went to SNAPFISH and uploaded some really nice photos of the kids, picked out a background and now all I have to do is place my order!! I love it and it was so easy. And the best part is that I saved myself and family time and money:)

So, here is my preliminary card. And now I still have the entire day to work at home and enjoy my kids on their day off!


My Christmas Card 2010
 Have a great day everyone and enjoy and be grateful for all of your loved ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment